Jeff Robson has extensive experience in financial modelling, forecasting, valuation, model auditing, and management reporting for clients throughout the world. He is skilled in the development and maintenance of analytical tools and financial models for middle-market companies to large corporates, at all levels of complexity, in both domestic and international settings.
He has worked with extensively with Chevron plus a variety of mid-size producers. He provides training in financial modelling for companies throughout the Asia-Pacific region. Before Access Analytic, Jeff spent 6 years working in the Corporate and IT Consulting divisions of a large, multinational Chartered Accounting firm.
Jeff is the author of a number of white papers on financial modelling on subjects such as Financial Modelling Best Practices and Financial Model Auditing. Earlier in his career, he spent five years in banking and finance.
Highlights from his oil and gas experience include:
• Development of economic models to assist Decision Analysts modelling for a wide range of scenarios for major Chevron assets.
• Auditing and further development of 20-year models developed by Chevron’s Strategic Planning Division for their North West Shelf assets.
• Development of business plan and budgeting models for Chevron’s North West Shelf assets.
• Development of cash flow and taxation models for Chevron’s Australasian Business Unit.
• Consulting on Sarbanes Oxley spreadsheet remediation and risk assessment.
Some of his international clients include:
- Carigali Hess
- JX Nippon Oil & Gas
- Strike Energy
- Otto Energy
- Leighton Contractors