Bert Boxma is the CEO and president of Heat Transfer ABC B.V. with over 30 years of experience in Heat Exchanger. He is an international Expert in heat exchanger type selection, special thermal/hydraulic design, latest enhanced heat transfer technologies and governmental subsidy advices. Bert already conduct many training courses and almost 500 employees and more than 150 companies have attended.
ADDITIONAL POSITIONS & CREDENTIALS
- Chairman and member of HTRI’s first Communication Committee
- CC-Holland (Chairman 1994 - 1997 ; Member 2004 – Present)
- Chairman of NLAHX SenterNovem Working Party (1999 - Present)
- Member of ESDU Crude Oil Fouling Working Party (1999 - Present)
- Guest Lecturer Technical University Twente & Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Guest Lecturer HTRI European Seminar October (2004 & 2005)
- Member of the working Committee ISO 16812
- HTRI’s Representative for The Netherlands (2008 - Present)
- Reduced Total Life Cycle Costs Using Helixchanger Heat Exchangers and Enhancement Technology for the Process Industries. (Co-Author, Davos, Switzerland July, 2001)
- Reduced Total Life Cycle Costs Using Helixchanger Heat Exchangers. (Co-Author, Hamilton, Canada, October, 2003)
- Most frequently used Heat Exchangers from pioneering research to application worldwide. (Co-Author, Prague, Czech Republic, October, 2004)
Client List: BP, TOTAL, Shell Global Solutions, BASF, Technip, Aker Kvaerner, AKZO, Arcelor Mittal, DSM, Electrabel, FLUOR, Jacobs, NUON Power, Purac Biochem, Tijen Twaron, etc.